[Intel-gfx] ASUS P5E-VM HDMI users: HDMI ready to test now!

Jin, Gordon gordon.jin at intel.com
Mon Jun 16 05:09:25 CEST 2008

All the ASUS P5E-VM (G35) HDMI users:

Sorry to keep you waiting for so long time on the HDMI enabling. (This
ASUS board is using SDVO, not Intel native HDMI, so was not on our
roadmap or development plan)

Now I'm glad to announce Hong has done the enabling work on this board,
so:
-- if you are using HDMI->DVI connection, the current xf86-video-intel
driver master branch should work.
-- if you are using HDMI->HDMI connection, the attached Hong's patch
should make it work.

I've seen many of you opened bugs for HDMI issues on this board. It's
time to retest and update the bug.

Thanks
Gordon