[Intel-gfx] blank screen FUJITSU LIFEBOOK S760

Daniel Vetter daniel at ffwll.ch
Sat May 5 14:40:33 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 05, 2012 at 07:20:16AM -0400, Babar Haq wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  I hope this is the right place to raise this issue. I have waited
>  patiently for almost a year but it remains unfixed. I filed the burt
>  here and any information/workaround related to it would be highly
>  appreciated.

Well, if you want to report this bug with upstream here, we pretty much
expect you to test latest git kernel first. If that doesn't help, please
file the bug on bugs.freedesktop.org, see

http://intellinuxgraphics.org/how_to_report_bug.html

We're working on quite a few bugfixes and issues leading to black screens,
but without further details there's not much we can do.
-Daniel
Mail: daniel at ffwll.ch
Mobile: +41 (0)79 365 57 48