[Libreoffice] binfilter and features...

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sun Dec 5 03:39:20 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 10:59 +0100, Pierre-André Jacquod wrote:
> On 12/04/2010 09:49 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't like to see too much effort spent on binfilter though.
> I understand the point. On the other side, leting it behind generate a
> lot of - not very useful - job when wanting to do global changes, like
> the RTL_CONST... macro, or getting ride of old type /  classes,... ?

All true. It was just a note that it might be easier, if you have an
interest in binfilter, to just take the conservative approach and
silence warnings with e.g converting

foo(int unused)
{
}

to just

foo(int /*unused*/)
{
}

rather than have to go digging to see if removing arguments, or removing
methods, would cause a different method from a superclass to be used
instead.

C.