Running unit test by make <module>

Zolnai Tamás zolnaitamas2000 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:22:37 UTC 2017

Hi Bjoern,

OK, thanks for the info. Not a real problem. I have a headache mostly
because of the sd module, but now sd tests are moved to slowcheck, so
something improved here at least.
I guess if this fast tests (run by "make") are not usefull in general, in
long term they will be moved all to slowcheck anyway.

Best Regards,
Tamás