AT+ECM for connection management, QNCM rx_framing and le16 length prefixed IP tx_framing

Julio Araujo julio.araujo at wllctel.com.br
Thu Apr 17 00:23:32 PDT 2014

Hi Dan Williams,

I was only able to post the information in the forum today.
Follow the link with the post:
http://www.draisberghof.de/usb_modeswitch/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1969

Sorry for the delay it was because I'm working hard this last weeks.

Regarding to the QMI tests that some of you asked to me unfortunately I
didn't have enough time to go through and probably I will be not able to
do the test.

I would say thanks once again for all of you that helped with this
troubleshooting configuration.

Best Regards,
Julio Araujo