[Nouveau] nvidia gt 545 and nouveau

Daniel Wallace daniel.wallace at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 5 15:36:25 PDT 2012

here are my some logs if anyone is interested
Xorg.0.log http://sprunge.us/CIgO?text
dmesg http://sprunge.us/cegQ?text

and
Xorg.0.log after applying this patch
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freedesktop.xorg.devel/29650

http://sprunge.us/LMjV?text

here is all the information I get from inxi -F
http://sprunge.us/TOef
any help would be appreciated,
Thank you,
Daniel Wallace