[Openfontlibrary] new logo posted up!!!

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Mon Apr 23 14:47:31 PDT 2007

On 21/04/07, Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> wrote:

> Also, what should we do as a project for our next step?

Get the OFL plugged into ccHost's licensing system, which Nicolas is
working towards and hopes to do by/at the LGM.

Relicense all the fonts in the system as OFL, and bring in all the
existing OFL fonts across the web. Contact the developers of free
software fonts that are not OFL and ask them to consider the OFL - a
la http://www.unifont.org/go_for_ofl/

Kit ccHost out with a 'type tester' that renders the fonts out into PNG.

Theme ccHost and the wiki, now that the logo has appeared

> What about starting to package up all the fonts we have thus far

I think its a bit premature for this, personally. It would be better
to get the PR hit with a selection of the best free fonts that are
available, which we don't yet have.