[OpenFontLibrary] licence

Kess Vargavind vargavind at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 07:14:21 PDT 2009

Some inputs from a “lurker”. ;-)

While personally I would prefer FONTLOG, since all capitals stands out
among the other files. And to me, all capitals denote a file with
metacontents. I did not like this naming convention a few years ago,
but its practicality has grown on me.

That aside, why not accept the file regardless of casing and, partly,
file extension as well? The versions I remember seeing are:

FONTLOG
FontLog.txt
fontlog.txt

On the other hand, I can see the benefits of making one form mandatory.

Kess

p. s. Best wishes to you on your work on the new site!