[Openicc] [Fwd: icm profiles in debian]

edmund ronald edmundronald at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 14:56:44 PST 2013

If we bake something into the print system -or designate something in the
distribution- that  serves to assign sRGB to untagged files when printing,
it doesn't matter what name this profile has :)

We can have something called "print-untagged-sRGB" sitting somewhere.

Of course, if one day we wish to replace this with a "better" version for
some reason ...

Maybe the CUPS/Ghostscript guys have an opinion on this?

Edmund