polkit 0.94

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Wed Aug 12 14:14:33 PDT 2009

On Wed, 2009-08-12 at 14:10 -0700, Daniel Nicoletti wrote:
> As I said, my distro didn't package it yet.
>
> So I have to compile it myself,
> my version of DBus is the same of people that
> have it working.
> (1.2.16-2  which is new enough).
> Also you could try to help me fix it instead of
> telling me to use a package. I use Debian,
> Dario uses Gentoo, do you really think these two
> distros have broken packages?

No, that is not what I said. People I know that use Debian and Ubuntu
don't have these problems. And I generally have pretty high faith in
these distros - that's why I tell people to use distro packages.

> We share the same
> problems.
> Really tell me what can I do with gdb so I can help
> this issue to be solved...

OK, no need to spam the list with this. Please file a bug here

 https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=PolicyKit

and include stack backtraces etc. Also remember to install debug
information so the backtraces are actually useful.

     David