[pulseaudio-discuss] status report

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:17:18 PDT 2007

Lennart,

It's great to hear things are progressing along.

Is it true that plugins have to be built inside pulse? I don't see an
item in the todo lists for this... the bluetooth audio plugins for
example require an internal bluez library so they need to be built
inside bluez.

Does trunk contain the 0.9.7 prerelease now or is it still in a branch?

Brad