[pulseaudio-discuss] Can't subscribe? | PulseAudio sink/loopback question

J Copse j.copse at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 20:12:26 CET 2016

I seem to be unable to get the captcha to load on the subscription page. pulseaudio-discuss Info Page
My other question is about the settings that can be applied to a sink/loopback module. Google doesn't seem to indicate that there are any settings related to delay/latency other than latency_msec=

With JACK, there was a configuration setting for "frames/period" that I changed in order to fix choppy/skipping audio playback when routing audio. Is there no way to set something like that in PulseAudio?
Related: Here's my post on Ask Ubuntu (which, sadly, has only gotten 6 views): https://askubuntu.com/questions/728378/pactl-loopback-and-sink-for-mic-vlc-with-low-cpu-load-latency-settings?noredirect=1#

The latency_msec setting helps, but I'm wondering if there's any other way that I could further reduce the amount of CPU used.