[SCIM] Simple hangul for scim-tables

David J.Oftedal david at start.no
Fri Oct 22 00:06:20 PDT 2004

> No. I don't think so.
> This table is for non native korean. This is for foreigners.
> So, this is not a replacement of existing Hangul.txt

I'm curious about this method, having attempted to make a similar
one in the past. For one thing, how does it separate syllables without
making mistakes? Imagine that I wanted to type in "An Nye Ong Has
E Yo", for whatever reason, instead of "An Nyeong Ha Se Yo". How
would I go about it with this method?

Anyway, this kind of input method is very interesting from a foreigner's
point of view, since romanization of a language with variable syllable
lengths is difficult, but yet more practical than learning the 2-
beol-sik or 3-beol-sik layouts if one doesn't use Korean a lot. I
hope you succeed! :)

-David Oftedal