[Tango-artists] A little help, please

Luchezar Petkov luchezar.petkov at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 08:58:02 PST 2006

Hello, Tango artists :)

I'm the icon designer of the Enlightenment [1] project.
Now there is one new configuration dialog in E, called "Mime Types". And of
course, I need to draw icon for it. Do you have any suggestions? I just
can't think of anything, that represents "a Mime Type". I'm not following
exactly your style guidelines, but I'm often using Tango's color palette,
and I guess it's not a problem to ask you about that.
You can see a piece of my work here:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/40372342/

And as you're much, much, much better than me, I'd like to know your opinion
about my icons.
Thank you.

--
Luchezer P. Petkov