[Tango-artists] Tango PNG Icons

Hylke Bons h.bons at student.rug.nl
Mon Oct 15 15:47:50 PDT 2007

Hey Matt!

The icons from the Tango Base Set can be found here:
Click the links for the SVG files, they are at 48x48px standard, but
they scale up nicely if you need them to be larger. You can use a script
to this for all files automatically (use inkscape or imagemagick to

The logo can be found here:

Good on luck on you project, please notify us when it's done. :)