[Tango-artists] Scilab and Tango

Cube cube at szypulka.com
Fri May 23 08:14:39 PDT 2008

Yep, this is one thing I've been recently criticized, but got an answer "If someone wants a server icon, there is one in the CVS", so this didn't really help.

And ok, I'll start to tangofy the puffin icon.

Yours, Jakub.

MSN: kubasz at yahoo.com
ICQ: 264595412
AIM: aimcube

Skype: cube_s
Yahoo!IM: kubasz
Xfire: cubibubi

GTalk: cubibubi at googlemail.com
GaduGadu: 11945489
IRC: (Freenode) ``Cube

 Please consider the environment before printing this email.