[Xcb] missing xdmcp in the wiki dev page

Barton C Massey bart at cs.pdx.edu
Sat May 6 10:00:26 PDT 2006

Oh.  I'm not sure that lib/Xdmcp should even be optional,
then, for now?  XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 is pretty important.

How the heck did we lose my bits?  I'll try to find them,
and if not I'll recreate them.  They weren't hard IIRC.

Are we doing anything other than XDM-AUTHORIZATION-1 and
MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 yet?  [he asks, being too lazy to look]
If not, does anyone actually care?

    Bart