Multiple DeskTops, HiColor theme, standardized icon names, &menu icons

Bastian, Waldo waldo.bastian at intel.com
Wed Jun 28 22:13:12 EEST 2006

I am explaining how KDE works. I have no opinion at this time on whether
KDE should be using $KDEDIR/share/apps or whether it should start using
another location for its files. I should also point out that I am not
involved with KDE4 development and that what I think may have little or
no impact on how future versions of KDE will work.

Waldo Bastian
Linux Client Architect - Client Linux Foundation Technology
Channel Platform Solutions Group
Intel Corporation - http://www.intel.com/go/linux
OSDL DTL Tech Board Chairman