[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Roberto Guido bob4job at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 15:43:49 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 09:48 +0200, Leo Sauermann wrote:
> if each ontology maintiner copies the tickets relevant for her/him,
> its done in an hour.

Perhaps a little more if a complete work his needed (copy also all
discussions about each ticket, so to avoid fragmentation and links which
may result confusing), but surely it do no requires months ;-)

If you add me I provide migration of NIE tickets from here ->
https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=component&component=ontology-nie&order=priority#no2 to here -> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/ , I've just a question: the "good-idea-for-later" milestone is to maintain (so, yet to be added to the SF trac) or can be dropped to point all tickets to "next-release"?

> please post your sourceforge account logins here, so that Sebastian
> Trüg, Antoni, or myself can add you to sourceforge / trac.

m4db0b

--
Roberto -MadBob- Guido
http://claimid.com/madbob