[Xesam] oscaf/xesam ontology merge: who is going to maintain/edit what?

Leo Sauermann leo.sauermann at dfki.de
Sat Jun 20 03:38:05 PDT 2009

Hi roberto

* added m4db0b to sf trac,
* added a milestone "good-idea-for-later" to say that a ticket is not on
our track for now
* documented that on
https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/wiki/OntologyMaintenance

The ontologymaintenance page gets a bit overloaded, it contains now our
list of maintenance work and also suggestions how to release ontologies
(below), anyone wants to move the discussion to an extra page or tickets?

best
Leo

It was Roberto Guido who said at the right time 19.06.2009 00:43 the
following words:
> On Thu, 2009-06-18 at 09:48 +0200, Leo Sauermann wrote:
>
>> if each ontology maintiner copies the tickets relevant for her/him,
>> its done in an hour.
>>

> Perhaps a little more if a complete work his needed (copy also all
> discussions about each ticket, so to avoid fragmentation and links which
> may result confusing), but surely it do no requires months ;-)
>
> If you add me I provide migration of NIE tickets from here ->
> https://dev.nepomuk.semanticdesktop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&group=component&component=ontology-nie&order=priority#no2 to here -> https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/oscaf/ , I've just a question: the "good-idea-for-later" milestone is to maintain (so, yet to be added to the SF trac) or can be dropped to point all tickets to "next-release"?
>

>> please post your sourceforge account logins here, so that Sebastian
>> Trüg, Antoni, or myself can add you to sourceforge / trac.
>>

> m4db0b

DI Leo Sauermann       http://www.dfki.de/~sauermann

Deutsches Forschungszentrum fuer
Kuenstliche Intelligenz DFKI GmbH
Trippstadter Strasse 122
P.O. Box 2080           Fon:   +49 631 20575-116
D-67663 Kaiserslautern  Fax:   +49 631 20575-102
Germany                 Mail:  leo.sauermann at dfki.de

Geschaeftsfuehrung:
Prof.Dr.Dr.h.c.mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. h.c. Hans A. Aukes
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313