Finding needle in haystack..

Thomson, David-P63356 David.Thomson at gdc4s.com
Tue Sep 5 17:33:17 PDT 2006

Developers,

Could someone please hear me out and shoot me a quick response, I find
these developer mailing lists are pretty segregated and people only
respond to posts that deal exclusively with the work they are doing.

Short story:  I am doing work for "No Such Agency" .  Our project would
like a nice clean way of getting the socket number associated with the
XID of a window.  Is there a function that returns this info?  If not
I'll be making such a function.  If I do, I'll be looking for where the
window id's/socket number correlation is stored/modified.  Does anyone
know about this part of X or know who I could talk to?  Email me if you
want more details on our project.

Thanks,
David Thomson

P.S. I just posted this to the general mailing list.  If there is a more
appropriate list, let me know.