rethrowing events, and digests

Luke Bigum catach@tpg.com.au
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 11:10:56 +0000

After an application grabs the keyboard and mouse, is there a way to 'rethrow'
the event so that it gets passed to the correct window? Or is there a way to
sample each event as it occurs without stopping it?

Second, I saw a few files called 'digest' (i think) a week ago while browsing
the cvs that gave an excelent description of functions and their uses (i saw
one for xfixes and render, i beleive). I went to get them again today but
could not find them :(. Have they been moved or removed? If removed, could
they be made accessable as that information would be very valuable to me :).

--
Luke Bigum