Retrace question

Gabriel Southern g.southern at partner.samsung.com
Mon Aug 19 16:13:50 PDT 2013

Hi,

I've been working on being able to replay Open GL ES 2.0 traces on Windows using the ARM Mali emulator.  Right now I am working on dumping image state data and I have a question about some of the code.  In retrace/glstate_images.cpp there is a call to:

glGetIntegerv(binding, &bound_texture);

But when I search for that in the OpenGL ES 2.0 specs I don't see it anywhere, although I do see it in the OpenGL 4.0 spec.  Is it a mistake if my OpenGL ES 2.0 trace is reaching this section of code, or is there something else I need to do to handle it?  Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks,

Gabriel