[avahi] Patch for gentoo compilation

Steev steev at steev.net
Wed Jun 29 09:01:33 PDT 2005

Name: avahi-gentoo-r153.patch
Type: text/x-patch
Size: 1483 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
# Copyright 1999-2005 Gentoo Foundation
# Distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2
# $Header: $

inherit eutils subversion

MY_PN=${PN/-svn/}

ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk"

DESCRIPTION="Avahi is a library which facilitates service discovery on a local
network -- this means that you can plug your laptop or computer into a network
and instantly be able to view other people who you can chat with, find printers
to print to or find files being shared. This kind of technology is already found
in MacOS X (branded 'rendezvous'/'bonjour') and is very convenient."
HOMEPAGE="http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software_2fAvahi"
#SRC_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk avahi"
LICENSE="GPL-2"

SLOT="0"
KEYWORDS="~x86"
IUSE="dbus doc gtk"
DEPEND=">=dev-libs/libdaemon-0.5
	>=dev-libs/expat-1.9.7
	>=dev-libs/glib-2.4.0
	gtk? ( >=x11-libs/gtk+-2.4.0
	>=gnome-base/libglade-2.4.0 )
	dbus? (	>=sys-apps/dbus-0.23 )
	doc? ( >=app-doc/doxygen )"

src_unpack() {
	ESVN_REPO_URI="svn://seth.intheinter.net/flexmdns/trunk"
	ESVN_PROJECT="avahi"
	subversion_src_unpack
	./bootstrap.sh || die "Bootstrap failed."
	econf \
	`use_enable doc doxygen` \
	`use_enable dbus` \
	`use_enable gtk` \