[avahi] avahi build problems

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 15:57:56 PDT 2006

Em Thursday, 4 de May de 2006 21:43, Lennart Poettering escreveu:
> On Thu, 04.05.06 14:50, Zé (mmodem00 at gmail.com) wrote:
> > Im packaging avahi (from cvs) and what happens if i use autogen.sh or
> > bootstrap.sh is that makes no differences what are the configure options
> > i put the build always break saying cant detect qt4 and i put the option
> > --disable-qt4
> >
> > So to be able to build avahi i have to override config in spec with:
> >
> > aclocal-1.9 -I common
> > libtoolize --force
> > autoconf
> > autoheader
> > automake-1.9 --add-missing
> >
> > This way the configure options that are in spec are recognized
>
> Why do you try to package an SVN version of Avahi? There's a good
> reason why there are official avahi releases from time to time.
>
> What is the distribution you're packaging avahi for?
mandriva

> Try this:
>
>     ./autogen --disable-qt4
Things cant be done like this since qt4 is as a condition, if qt4 is on system
then will build with qt4

> This will call the commands you mentioned above and finally "./configure
> --disable-qt4". I'm pretty sure that it works correctly, since I
> tested it successfully a few minutes ago.
>
> Lennart
Ill paste here the part of spec regarding configure and make:

%prep
%if svn
%setup -q -n %name
%else
%setup -q
%endif

%build
#Zé: to use with stable 0.6.9 version
aclocal-1.9 -I common
libtoolize --force
autoconf
autoheader
automake-1.9 --add-missing

%configure2_5x \
%if !%build_mono
	--disable-mono \
%endif
%if !%build_qt4
	--disable-qt4 \
%endif
	--localstatedir=%_var \
	--with-dbus-system-address="unix:path=%_var/run/dbus/system_dbus_socket" \
	--enable-compat-libdns_sd \
	--enable-compat-howl

%make

%install