[avahi] avahi build problems

mmodem00 at gmail.com
Thu May 4 17:28:28 PDT 2006

Em Friday, 5 de May de 2006 00:14, Lennart Poettering escreveu:
> On Thu, 04.05.06 23:57, Zé (mmodem00 at gmail.com) wrote:
> > > Try this:
> > >
> > >     ./autogen --disable-qt4
> >
> > Things cant be done like this since qt4 is as a condition, if qt4 is on
> > system then will build with qt4
>
> Mhmm, I can't say I understand fully what exactly you try to do and
> where your problem lies. But in case you want to run the autotools
> stuff and the configure invocation separately: simply pass
> NOCONFIGURE=1 as environment variable to autogen.sh and it
> will refrain from calling configure automatically:
>
>      NOCONFIGURE=1 ./autogen.sh
>
> This is mostly the same as calling libtoolize, aclocal, autoconf,
> autoheader, automake (in this order).
YEs but this isnt the problem, the problem is that if using ./autogen.sh if
will not recognize the configure options and the build stops because it
doesnt detect qt4 and as you see in configure there is:
%if !%build_qt4
        --disable-qt4 \
%endif

And if i go see config.log i have:

It was created by avahi configure 0.6.9, which was
generated by GNU Autoconf 2.59.  Invocation command line was

  $ ./configure

as you se configure doesnt any of the specified options in spec

--
Zé
Linux user #378762