[avahi] Newbie to avahi, minimum install reqs?

Trent Lloyd lathiat at bur.st
Tue Feb 6 20:20:56 PST 2007

Hi Simo,

You probably wan't to install the distribution dev packages, if they are
following debian style they are likely called libavahi-client-dev (which
should pull in the other libraries you need) you may also want
libavahi-glib-dev.

Use those rather than copying things around from the source you may have
more luck.

Cheers,
Trent