[Beignet] Adjust the maximum timeout for execution

t0nvi mr.t0nvi at gmail.com
Wed May 28 02:14:23 PDT 2014

Thank you, now I'm able to run long lasting kernel even if the
lockscreen is NOT enabled.
However, the screen freeze completely while the kernel is running.

Does exists a way to force a kernel to "yield" after a certain number
of instructions
(e.g. by putting a specific command in the batchbuffer) in order to
avoid the freeze of Xorg?
Also, I thought that we had two distinct pipeline one for rendering
and one for gpgpu/media,
so why tasks belonging to different pipelines cannot run in parallel?