[Beignet] few questions on Beignet-OpenCL-ICD v1.2.0 regarding X11 and kernel patches

Yang, Rong R rong.r.yang at intel.com
Fri Sep 23 03:12:04 UTC 2016

There is only beignet-opencl-icd's output, can't find the error message from beignet, can you try beignet's utest directly?
To run utest, you need "make utest", then run ". ./utests/setenv.sh" and at last " ./utests/utest_run".

It seems open device failed, can you also list the device under /dev/dri?