[Clipart] svg_annotate (and announcing SVG::Metadata 0.05)

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Wed Jun 16 23:33:42 PDT 2004

Bryce Harrington wrote:
> This will add metadata to any files that don't already have it,
> including setting the license to Public Domain and the title to
> "My Name - <filename>".  (You can override this if you want; see the
> manual page for svg_annotate on CPAN).
>
> Let me know if you run into issues.

it looks OK to me, expect very soon my images with metadata added.

you may want to consider in the future the case of files already having
metadata - for example the author may want to change the license or to
correct a spelling mistake made in the previous annotation.
a possible method is to request an additional command line parameter to
override
also an interesting case is to remove metadata from files - for example
in order to minimize the file size (this may matter for a huge collection)

--
nicu