[Clipart] Continuing improving the openclipart flag collection

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Jan 29 16:15:51 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Wait, so are we not moving the flags to signs & symbols till next
> release?

No, I'm going to go ahead and do that in 0.10, because it takes about
three seconds to do.  Mentioning it in the release announcement is
actually the hard part.

Also the flags will have quite a bit of keyword cleanup done on them
already for the 0.10 release, and I may sort some countries with a lot
of flags down into their own subdirectories, in addition to what's
already been done.