[Clipart] Continuing improving the openclipart flag collection

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Jan 29 17:22:17 PST 2005

Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:
>

>>Wait, so are we not moving the flags to signs & symbols till next
>>release?
>

> No, I'm going to go ahead and do that in 0.10, because it takes about
> three seconds to do.  Mentioning it in the release announcement is
> actually the hard part.

Alright...cool...

> Also the flags will have quite a bit of keyword cleanup done on them
> already for the 0.10 release, and I may sort some countries with a lot
> of flags down into their own subdirectories, in addition to what's
> already been done.

Can you post a list to the roadmap of tasks that others can help out with with
the scripts you created. This is something that could wait until after the
release. I feel that too much weight is being put upon you to make so many of
the scripts for this project. Don't get me wrong, the work you are doing is
great and greatly appreciated, but I would like to help and I think it would be
good as an entrypoint for others to the current scripts.

Also, how much of the processes that you have created are documented on the
wiki? It would be cool if you took a bit of time and wrote down some of these
things.

Like I said, this isn't urgent. Anyhow, thx for rockin these things out...

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

Inkscape (http://inkscape.org)
CVS Book (http://cvsbook.ucsd.edu)