[Clipart] Duplicated items / keywords question

Matthew Gates matthew at porpoisehead.net
Tue Sep 20 04:13:25 PDT 2005

> This is the way most duplicated appeared: an image has multiple
> keywords, the files were grouped by directories based on keywords, so
> the image ended in multiple directories, each corresponding to one of
> its associated keywords.

If we want items to appear in more than one directory, maybe we should
have all the files in one place (e.g. unsorted), and then build the
category directories containing only symbolic links?

To me the most logical way to do this would be to put all the files in
unsorted and adding symlinks from many categories to the unsorted file as
and when they are categorised.
--
Matthew