[Clipart] cchost and svg status update

Roan Horning Roan at Horning.us
Wed Aug 16 15:14:01 PDT 2006

Tobias Jakobs wrote:
> <snip>
> Thanks for the update. Status updates are a very important for projects,
> so everyone knows that the project is still alive.
> Btw. do you commit the patches to http://getid3.sourceforge.net/ too?

Hi Tobias,

Yes, I plan on submitting patches to the getid3 project. I want to add
the ability to write info to files plus clean up the code before I
submit to them.
>> My test bed cchost site for OCAL is running again: see
>> http://ocal.horning.us
>> I've done some work on the css to make it reflect the current style
>> scheme for OCAL.  Suggestions and comments are welcome.
>>
> I don't think it is necessary to copy the current style. Personally I
> like the "original/ccHost/ccMixer" style with the rounded corners and
> gradients more. It's looks more modern, more Web 2.0. ;)
> What is still missing, and I think very important are thumbnail for
> images.
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1452326&group_id=80503&atid=559969

Yes,  thumbnails are high up on the todo list.  As far as looks go, I do
lean towards doing as much as I can with css attributes and not using
graphics for visual effects.  I do like the rounded gradients though.
I'm not even sure at this point what I did to remove them. I'm still
getting familiar with the css templates.  Thanks for your comments. I'll
post again when I've made some more changes

Regards,

Roan