[Clipart] Auto clip art catalog?

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Dec 14 11:02:46 PST 2006

sure, it would be great to get it nice and then we can put it as part of
the projects tools package...what would be good is to find a way of
rebuilding the output daily, but not redoing work each time the script
is run...also, multiple forms of output would be ideal...

great!

jon

On Thu, 2006-12-14 at 12:09 +0100, listen at thomas-zastrow.de wrote:
> On Thursday 14 December 2006 10:12, Peter Baker wrote:
> > Tom/Jon, don't get me wrong, I *really* like that script.
>
> No problem ;-)
>
> > Anyway, in summary I think Tom's work (or at least the PDF output
> > thereof) ought to be part of the site rather than a separate gem waiting
> > to be discovered :-).
>
> The script was something I did in some minutes, just for my own use. It's not
> good enough for beeing published.
>
> But if there's some interest in it, I'll spend some more time in it, making it
> hopefully platform-independent.
>
> Btw, this script isn't a task for a weak computer: Think of the thousands and
> thousands of cliparts there are, it needs a lot performance to render the
> HTML-files and then producing a PDF from the HTML.
>
> I'll think on that tasks the next days :-)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tom

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894