[Clipart] Auto clip art catalog?

Christoph Haag christoph at listen.lafkon.net
Sat Dec 16 07:24:25 PST 2006

dear list, dear tomas,

i wrote a shell script utility which creates a html-gallery from a
folder tree with svg-files.
it checks the folders for svg-files, creates a png-thumbnail, a
postscript-version and a eps-version (all via inkscape). every time it
runs again, it checks if there are new files (just by checking if there
is already a ps-file).
just have a look at  the script at
http://www.lafkon.net/cookbook/docs/svgal/ . perhaps it could be useful.

best regards