[Clipart] What would it take to get a .19 release out?

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Sat Mar 4 21:05:31 PST 2006

"Jonadab the Unsightly One" <jonadab at bright.net> writes:

> A lot of the files are 0 bytes and need to be recovered from the
> upload log, but if you want I could send you the _other_ ones, and
> let you run them through the procedure, while I work on recovering
> the 0-byte ones.

I should mention that, uncompressed, the files (that are not 0 bytes)
amount to some 45 MB for some 735 files.

That figure includes both ones from incoming-pre-0.19 and from
incoming-pre-0.20, but it excludes non-SVG things such as .png and
.jpg contributions, as well as a few that I've set aside already for
one reason or another (copyright issues and stuff).

There are some 286 0-byte files, which I'm hoping to recover from the
upload log, but I was going to process the other 735 files first,
because it's more files and probably less work.  However, if someone
else wants to do the 735 files with bytes, I could go ahead and start
working on the 0-byte ones.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/