[Clipart] Now down to business...

Jarod Russel JarodR at gmx.de
Tue Apr 27 16:59:34 PDT 2010

I think that is a great idea SEb. There are many graphics that are part
of a set already on OCAL. The set function could also be used if some
uploaded an outline and another member colorized the outline and
uploaded it too.

What also comes to mind with this idea is a OCAL version of a blogs
related posts function. Meaning if I view the clipart of a tiger, I will
see underneeth the related (Other cliparts you may like) cliparts to the
one I am viewing.