[Clipart] Misunderstanding about CC0/PD

A.H. rosenquarz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 03:31:24 PDT 2013

Good day dear OpenClipart community
register me as a grateful user of the collection from Germany to this
discussion. Because I'm not so creativ to design itself such images. I
would never spend opensource works than mine, and images and not texts. But
not all think so.
I am of the view that if Mr Sirko Kemter wants to protect his art steal the
users of these works before, and he would always have his CC, he has to
look for another platform. those gibts of stock and other services but
Enough, Yes why does not he opened his own website where he can make it
clear to everyone that it is his art, and he only allows the use if no one
alienates them, or even changed as his own announced. I can understand that
he is unhappy when he is robbed, but who sees himself as part of a
community, should accept their rules also 100%. You have to go elsewhere,
or notice if rules of 100 corresponds not only my ideas and I also say this.
I would be remiss not to thank me here once for all artists, I had very
often benefit from this project. I also thank the initiators of the
community, as well as the provision and maintenance of the database takes
time, money, work.Unfortunately, I lack the ambition to introduce myself
images.

Greetings from Germany
Diotima