Fwd: [compiz] Patch to fix unminimizing windows on other viewports.

John Hess animacide at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:25:04 PDT 2006

Well, I figured out the problem, and it's not present in the originial
minimize.c, but instead in the Quinn patched minimize.c.  A } was moved
below that else segment, thus moving which if statement it is attached to.
In Quinn's version that else statement attaches to the second evaluation
instead (!mw->adjust).  So there was nothing wrong with the original, sorry
for any confusion.  I'll post something about this on the
compiz.netmessageboard.

--
.: Animacide :.