[CREATE] [Fwd: Re: LGM website]

Dave Neary dneary at free.fr
Tue Feb 17 08:46:39 PST 2009

Hi,

Louis Desjardins wrote:
> I liked pretty much the 2007 and then the 2008 logos. But I know it is
> not an easy task to come up with a variation every year, so it might be
> interesting to stick with one logo... or maybe change just tiny bits of
> it, such as the color?

I liked the 2006 logo - it did have some t-shirtprinting problems,
because I miscounted the colours in the logo & ended up with red &
yellow dithering to make orange (oops). I was annoyed with my printer
for not spotting it before the print run.

> I realize I come up with more questions, in a way, than answers... But
> this is a bit out of reach for me, as I am not a designer! :) Maybe Andy
> would have something to say? Anyone else?! :)

On the splosh theme, perhaps a nice red wax seal this year? Similar
colours, similar shape (thus continuity) but the opportunity to play
with relief a bit.

Cheers,
Dave.

--