[CREATE] LGM website

alessandro rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Feb 17 15:32:49 PST 2009

buonasera,

i've put a first version of the lgm website on http://www.libregraphicsmeeting.org/2009/ .

tomorrow (the 18th of february) i will activate the automatic redirect to the 2009 site.

can you please check if there are big errors floating around?

also, i'd like to ask the member of the projects represented at lgm, to check if they are in the project list and to send me a (better) description of their project.

you should send a short list of 4-5 points for the frame on the left and a longer description of maximum 1000 characters for there side (among the descriptions currently on the web, the only one which is not too long is the one for the GIMP).

for the 5 main projects i also need a very short description (one sentence!) for the main page.

if you can deliver the texts in english and in french you will make me very very happy.

concerning the logo, i've uploaded the page as it was. i will probably put the the (third) logo suggested by pierre in the next few days.

if we can agree on another logo i will be pleased to put it on the web!

finally, the site is not yet tested with IE... i try not to forget to do it tomorrow and fix the css to have an acceptable result with a minimal effort.
(if anybody knows how to put an orange circle around "sign up" please contact me.)

did i miss anything?

good night!

a.l.e