[CREATE] Fwd: Re: [LGF-LGA] Ok, let's start with a website

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:57:34 PDT 2010

On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> So we could create a magazine (available as PDF, and printed to people who
> want a paper edition, actually someone already started such a project, I think
> ?), or a booklet that could be send as "commercial" to companies, a book
> (either tutorial, or a "story" book with illustration created with our
> software).

I had the magazine idea a year ago: as a concept, few layout ideas and
content plan for a couple of issues. But never had a team to support
it and didn't see a way to make it financially rewarding. Ginger and
Ricardo picked the idea and then Libre Graphics Magazine #0 was done
for LGM this year. In three days. Amazing job they did, by the way. I
wonder if they intend to work further on it.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org