[CREATE] consensus constitency persistence

Robert Martinez mail at mray.de
Thu Aug 19 13:37:09 PDT 2010

So in short there are two ideas:

#1 have ONE look & logo
     _easier to communicate/introduce
     _reliable and ready any time

&

#2 have a meta-identity that reinvents itself with each re-incarnation
of the LGM
     _expressing the many-sidedness of LGM
     _offering new artists and and occasions a fresh look each time
(practicing and preaching LGM ;) )

Did I get that right?

If I did, I propose to focus on having clear and stable HTML markup and
structure of the CMS of choice and go for idea #1. And then #2. :P
I like the idea of having a LGM "brand" that cannot be expressed just in
ONE way, but is easy to recognize in different styles.

Cheers,
Robert