[CREATE] [ORA spec] effects filters are incompletely specified

Andrew Chadwick a.t.chadwick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:12:31 PDT 2012

On 26/03/12 21:55, Chris Lilley wrote:
> However, the links to SVG 1.1 are broken (becuase the links changed when updating to the second edition).
>
> As an example
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/filters.html#feColorMatrix
> should be
> http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/filters.html#feColorMatrixElement
>
> AC>  * Does not address the mathematics of the operations as promised
>
> True, although the SVG spec does.

Links fixed, thanks for the hints. That at least looks healthier, and
the page can probably be polished up sensibly now; I'll confirm that
everything can be sanely parameterized, and probably lop out
compositions of filters in the suggested define/apply manner unless
there's a concrete implementation that does this out there (anyone...?)

I'm thinking standard-defined extension, not core/baseline, for ORA
filters (pure selfishness, not wanting to implement blur with MyPaint's
tile-based representation right now).

--
Andrew Chadwick