[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Wed Jan 15 08:35:57 PST 2014

Hi!

On 15 January 2014 04:05, S.Kemter <sirko.kemter at gmail.com> wrote:

> You are aware that this brings trouble to me?

I for one am completely ignorant of the rules around making a CoC at a
German university under Saxon law, so I'm sorry that this involves a lot of
extra work for you. I guess you can calculate the value of the effort
against the (lack of) sponsorship funding for LGM, and the cash value of
the PSF money.

> Its not that simple we make an Code of Conduct and thats just our
> business. The university needs to agree to it and they will take that
> further away to the Ministery of Culture. Why because they have to be sure
> it breaks not german or/and saxonian laws. You open Pandoras Box here, well
> there are woman rights and minority rights touched so the
> "Gleichstellungsbeauftragte" has also to give his ok and there are some
> others with strange titles also.

All sounds worthy to me :)

> Before you discuss any CoC for Leipzig, do me a favor go to the violations
> list and try to find german events on it.  (except CCC that an topic of its
> own)

Link to list? :)

--
Cheers