[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 10:41:04 PST 2014

This is a great code of conduct for *community at large*. (Thanks Jon!)
http://www.python.org/psf/codeofconduct/

And this is a great procedural implementaiton of a code of conduct, needed
for a *convention*.
https://us.pycon.org/2013/about/code-of-conduct/

They are two different things, they back each other up.
Both are necessary.

Sorry if it is uncomfortable, but it's certainly not hate speech.
A Code of Conduct is not a villainous bogeyman.
CoCs help keep people safe.

- Susan