[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Dave Crossland dave at lab6.com
Thu Jan 16 12:17:57 PST 2014

On 16 January 2014 11:33, Nathan Willis <nwillis at glyphography.com> wrote:

> I don't know what the university's policy and structure is on those
> issues, but perhaps we could decide what the LGM team wants -- designate a
> person or persons? Approach anyone on staff?

I understand from Sirko's emails that he has taken the feedback on board
that there should be a CoC this year, and the next step is for him to find
out the exact University requirements and get back to us. Not sure it
really matters what we want in the details at this point, the ball is in
our location sponsor's court.