[CREATE] Code of Conduct

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:11:46 PST 2014

Hi,

Nope it hasnt, some here on the list wanted to discuss an CoC furthermore,
some even wanted to take a vote on it. I feel since days ignored because
the discussion went on. The only one who can have a problem with it, is
from my point of view is Louis, because he has to take it to PSF an look if
they can agree to that solution.

Of course after I spoke with him and we find a way he will get his own page
on lgm.org but before I speak with him, I think Louis should look that PSF
agrees for that I waited.

br gnokii

--
make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)