[CREATE] kicking off openType features UI design

Nathan Willis nwillis at glyphography.com
Fri Jul 10 13:14:55 PDT 2015

Well, I'm interested, naturally....

I guess I have one further question about how we reach consensus on
things.  This list is populated largely by free-software developers, much
less so by graphic designers and other "power" users -- although there are
a fair share of them.  Are we limiting our potential participant pool too
much? Might we want to extend an invite some existing "FOSS design" groups,
for instance?

Nate

nathan.p.willis
nwillis at glyphography.com <http://identi.ca/n8>